The bottom line is what?
THE BOTTOM LINE IS WHAT?
Do you know that #thebottomlineiswhat you earn, minus all the ongoing expenses which usually get taken off for medical, rental, insurances, car payments and any other ongoing expenses.
After all that has gone, what you are left with is, the bottom line.
The money you are going to use in ways you choose.
LEARN TO BE RESOURCEFUL WITH YOUR MONEY
Learning the art of resourcefulness is essential is you want to create a way to increase the bottom line.
Instead of living pay check to pay check, you can invest money into learning how to create an online business, which is done correctly, will enable you to increase the bottom line substantially.
If, you want something badly enough you can make it happen.
HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
Commitment - love what you are doing, even when you are tired.
Energy - make sure to take some breaks away from your laptop. This will help you keep your energy level up.
Stickability - don't expect to make money straight away. Do not be discouraged.
Time - we all have the same number of hours, it is using the time in ways that will benefit you in achieving your dreams, that will make the difference.
Skills - Ah! Now, this is where it gets interesting. If, you want something , don't have the skill set you need, don't despair, there is so much you can learn online. You do not need a degree to become successful,
Internet Access -If, you want something , don't have this at home, there are so many places which offer free internet. It is also great to find them. Get to meet others, just like yourself and interact with them. You will be amazed at how many people are working online.
CHECK WHAT COURSES ARE AVAILABLE, AND AT WHAT PRICE
Before you sign up for anything, look around for the right opportunity.
There are so many options and you want to be sure that your are choosing what will be the best one for you.
Have you thought of what type of online business you want?
There are many options.
- You can become and Affiliate. There are so many companies to choose from which will have the items that go with the niche you have chosen.
- If, you want something you have written enough posts and are competent, write guest posts. It is very stimulating as you will learn to do a lot of online research.
- Learn more about creating on Canva, and use this knowledge to build a Pinterest business.
- In fact, use Google to research what would be the best fit for the things you enjoy doing best in the online world.
- Have you tried helping someone who does not understand something they need to learn to improve their knowledge. Write an online course.
- If, you want something you feel comfortable, make Utube videos. It is much more fun than you can imagine once you get over the initial fear of making a fool of yourself.
Keep in mind, that whatever you choose will take time, effort, and although you will find some companies that offer free tuition, not all of them do.
SPEND MONEY WISELY - ASK FOR HELP, IF NEED BE
If, you want something you want anything badly enough, you will find the money for it.
This is true is you want to build an online business as you will need to learn as much as you can for it to succeed.
It means that money will be necessary for educating yourself in all you need to know to grow a business, as well as holidays, clothes, sewing machines, you name it, there are so many delightful things on which to spend money.
There are many ways which can help the growth of your business.
- Attending Seminars
- Signing up for Courses
- Joining Webinars
- Watching training Videos
- Find a Coach
- Joining Business Groups like Xtroardinary Woman, or Confident Creative Academy. I found that having support from other women who are also working from home, a great help. They encourage one another.
Many of these things take money, but it is money well spent.
From the moment we are born, we are learning. Everything we are shown, encouraged to do, the time spent watching our parents, siblings, friends, teachers, has to be learned. We are not born with all this knowledge.
It is exactly the same when it comes to learning about business, any kind of business,
The more we learn, the better we may become.KEEP IN MIND, THE BOTTOM LINE IS WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO SPEND TO ENABLE YOUR TO GET THE RIGHT EDUCATION WHICH WILL TEACH YOU -