A Little Bit
During this time of lock down we have become aware of how just #alittlebit of encouragement will go a long way.
Can you imagine how little your business would grow if you didn't have fellow members of Wealthy Affiliate, your family and friends to urge you on to new heights?
Reading other peoples posts and learning so much about how they are growing their business and confidence, is such a wonderful thing to witness. This in itself is encouraging especially to the newer members of Wealthy Affiliate.
It is wonderful to see the way people who never thought they could write a blog, do just that, and get ranked in Google.
The amount of joy and pride this brings is great to see.
Each day confidence grows as we travel along this path which was so alien to a lot of us.
What a privilege.IT ONLY TAKES A LITTLE BIT OF
- Kindness to lift the spirits of the downhearted
- Love to give one a reason to go on.
- Laughter, it being the best medicine, which we all need heaps of right now, to be reminded that there is still joy in the world.
- Creativity, to cook up a storm out of leftovers - or as a friend called them - overies., which was a skill I learned when my husband was studying for the ministry.
- Adventure, to tackle a new blog niche, or hobby, recipe.
- Imagination, when considering ways of inspiring others, either with a blog, or a phone call, Facebook message. Perhaps tell a funny story to cheer someone up?
- Interest, in someone else s' problems or perspective. Call a friend and ask them how they are coping? Then really listen, without comment or solution, concentrate on what he or she is saying. Give them the courtesy of really listening. This can be an art form we can all learn.
All of these things, which could mean so much, can be done in the safety of your own home.
Just as the wind blows to scatter seeds far and wide, covering the earth with a variety of plants, so too will you be able to spread, joy, love, comfort, inspiration, and a reason to laugh.