1 Year At Wealthy Affiliate - Thank You!
Greetings Lovely WA Family
I have just recieved a 1 year dedication badge and I have no enough words to express how happy I am to be here in the company of amazing people.
When I joined WA a year ago I was "lost" and scared of what my finacial future holds. I had just been burned by an online marketing scam and this created an avalanche of problems in my family relations.
I was depressed and highly skeptical as I kept searching. And then I came across Wealthy Affiliate. At first the name kind of threw me off. But I put on my big girl face and singed up.
When I got inside I thought hmmmm... what's this now, a joke? The Free membership idea made me think that this could be poor quality training. Im just going to waste my time here!
I was so wrong to think like that, I soon discovered and immediately took the plunge and upgraded. And then I went yearly. The best investment I made in myself in 2018!
I am Grateful
1. Wealthy Afffiliate Training Is Like No Other, Simply The Best!
2.Wealthy Affiliate has given me a direction, a purpose, something to look forward to
3. I was able to heal from my stress thanks to you Family. I appreciate each and everyone of you. The interaction, the motivation, The warmth in each and everyone of you. Its amazing.
4. I have learned so much and I continue to learn new things daily.
5. I have earned a bit of money online, not yet what I would call full time income but I know that there is more to come.
6. Forget the money! I am successful already. I have achieved things I never Imagined possible. My work ethic had improved, thanks to the SAC.
7. I have no other place Im headed to, only Wealthy Affiliate. This is my home.
I cannot say enough how grateful I am.
Special thanks to Kyle, Carson and Jay.
I wish you all WA members a very successful business journey.
With all my heart.
I LOVE YOU!