Punch It Up a Bit!
Last Update: Dec 14, 2018
SHOPPING & SALES ARE ON THE INCREASE!
For those who offer products or services on their websites, this is for you!
As Christmas draws near, people are crazily shopping in a desperate manner on the internet! It is the PERFECT opportunity to rake in some great SALES during the Christmas rush!
Now is the precise time to do whatever you can to get the flow of web traffic to your site!
- Work on your unique and high-ranking keywords / SEO. You should be spending a great deal of time on Jaaxy. Your SEO Title and Meta Descriptions should be right on "key" to the vivid description of your website.
- Focus on your two related highest conversion products and write comparison posts. Then, give some advice and choose the one you like best. Chances are that your purchaser will go with the one you choose and is more inclined to buy! You may seek trendy products on GOOGLE TRENDS and add high demand products to your site, as well.
- Make sure all your links are working properly. This is essential so that there are no broken links and confusion.
- Dazzle your visitors with some Christmas cheer on your site! Add some attention-getting Christmas clip art and holiday photos to add a zing! That little extra flair will get them in the Christmas shopping mood!
- Incorporate some great bargains at discount prices, or choose some sale items to link. Shoppers are always comparing and looking for the best prices, especially during the holidays! (Let your Black Friday spirit spill over through December!)
- Pin all your site content photos to Pinterest with links to your posts. Make sure you direct them right to your post! PINTEREST "POINTS"
- Do all the research you can on the Google Search bar to see what is ranking. This goes hand-in-hand with trendy products. Also, work hard to rank high in the Searches!
- Then, relax and enjoy some passive income while you're doing other important things to get ready for the holidays...
...like baking some Christmas Snickerdoodle Cookies that I made tonight for my daughter who is coming home tomorrow! I got a nice SALE from one of my websites while I was making them---passive income at it's best!
I hope Santa brings you lots of SALES!
Wishing you all the best during this busy shopping season --- Happy Selling!
Toulouse is cozily nestled under our Christmas tree waiting very patiently for Santa Claws!
PLEASE LIKE and SHARE, if you wish, to SPREAD THE SUGGESTIONS AND HOLIDAY SPIRIT! Thank you!
Merry Christmas from my home to yours!
See more comments