Do What You Love, Love What You Do
Last Update: Oct 25, 2018
I LOVE ALL MY JOBS!
- Being a mother to my two beautiful daughters
- Being a "spouse" to my fiance
- Giving my kitties a loving home
- Mentoring to people in business, in my church and at home
- Ministering to those in need
- Encouraging others
- Authoring children's books
- Designing websites for companies and individuals
- Building profitable business websites at Wealthy Affiliate
- Working in Affiliate Marketing
- ...and just about anything else that I do in life!
We only have one life to live to do all we can and make a difference.
I think of my time at WA as a wonderful and productive time to push myself into growth---to my highest potential. I love looking back and seeing accomplishments on past roads of promise, and pressing forward to future roads of expectancy.
Our minds are conditioned to learn. When we fill them with knowledge, we experience productivity---plain and simply.
Being mindful of all that is surrounding us opens up new paths. Whether gathering information we know nothing about in order to expand our thoughts to new endeavors---OR, whether we are enhancing our current comprehension,---we are making progress.
LIVE LIFE DOING WHAT YOU LOVE.
It will truly make a considerable difference in your productivity, longevity and joy!
PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE, if you wish, to SPREAD THE ENDURANCE! Thank you!
See more comments