Blog fever! My top ten picks of 2018! What are yours?
Last Update: May 18, 2018
"WRITE CONTENT WITH INTENT!"
Now that Spring has sprung, I think everyone has BLOG FEVER! The posts I've been reading are outstanding and I have gathered such great information and insight into my business lately from simply reading some of the blogs here! As Kyle says, You should "write content with intent!"
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BLOGS!
I know that there have always been great blog posts here, trust me. However, maybe it's my excitement for the beautiful Spring weather, or just the fact that my business is coming together more. But, I do have BLOG FEVER!
Being a positive person, I thought I'd share my deep, positive thoughts with you right now.
The blogs and training within this platform are phenomenal! Lately, there are TEN that stood out to me.
These are ones that offered me great inspiration and got my gears going around in my head. They are well-written blog posts/trainings full of intent!
So, with that said, I thought I'd share my TOP TEN FAVORITE BLOGS POSTS OF THE YEAR with you! (Not counting Kyle's, Carson's or Jay's trainings/webinars, because they're all great and my favorites!) So, aside from the PROS, here is my list.
I KNOW THERE ARE HUNDREDS I HAVEN'T MENTIONED THAT ARE ALSO AWESOME. PLEASE SHARE YOUR FAVORITES HERE!!!!
MY TOP TEN FAVORITE BLOG POSTS OF 2018
1. WA Bootcamp Hacks: How to get more PREMIUM Referrals by Jerry Huang
2. Website sold: $40,000 by Dylan Rieger
3. Pinterest Marketing Strategies: Generating Massive Traffic by Pinning
Training Course (7 Lessons) by musicmumma (Jen)
4. Apr'18 Results: 358 Referrals Plus Many Milestones! by littlemama (Grace)
5. Own Your Life. OWN IT! by MikeC69 (Mike)
6. Sleep is Overrated! by Tony Hamilton
7. What is the First Step to Success? by JillAlexaVA (Jill)
8. Happy Birthday to My Beautiful Mother by laurenjean (Lauren)
9. How would we rate OUR determination at Wealthy Affiliate? by Ariel Harris
10. How to Creat a Six Figure Website by Dylan Rieger
Well, there you have it! Ten of my fav reads so far this year! There are so many others, too, and I could have gone on and on listing them all!
CONGRATULATIONS TO MY TOP TEN PICKS! GREAT JOB!
PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE TO SPREAD THE LOVE!
See more comments