I Wanna Try Even Though I Could Fail
Greetings, Darling Dreamers!
You're getting used to my posts being inspired by song lyrics, and unfortunately (or fortunately), this is no different. I am aiming to be quick, as business is calling and there is much to be done. However, I do not want to neglect my WAmily and am hoping this little bit of rambling can motivate someone. If it speaks to one, I'll consider it a home run!
Failure comes in all kinds of shapes, sizes, and colors. It doesn't play favorites. It doesn't care who it attacks at which moment in time. Been there? Do you remember ever doing something that you thought went terribly wrong and you thought you were the biggest failure to walk the planet? You're still around to tell about it, so was it really that bad? We cannot just STOP. If we stop trying, then we lose. We cannot be afraid of failure! We need to take charge and change the outcome. Let's liken this to Wealthy Affiliate, shall we?
Let's take a glimpse at some things you may have or are struggling with currently. Do any of these scenarios resonate with you?
* I began my niche website and decided I didn't like the niche (me, too)
* I waited too long to purchase the domain I wanted; it's gone (select another)
* It took me too long to finish training (who said it was a race?)
* I set goals to write __# of posts each week & I can't keep up (goals can be modified)
* My WA rank isn't where I want it to be (aren't you here to learn to build a biz?)
* I keep missing Jay's webinars (they're recorded; you can watch at your convenience)
* My website isn't indexed or ranked (are you being patient?)
* I don't have time to read and respond to my friends' WA posts (they'll forgive you)
* I'm spending too much time socializing at WA and not enough time on my site (prioritize)
You know me! There's always a silver lining in my world! The good news is that you're still breathing. You still have an opportunity to change. You get to choose how to spend your time. What will you work on today to make it a better day than yesterday? How are you going to walk away from the things listed above and get them checked off the list and written on the 'Victory' side of the chart? It's a choice, friend. I know you can do it! Just start again! I'm going to keep trying, even though I may fail. What about you?
How did you overcome your sense of failure? Did you dwell on it for days? Weeks? Years? I hope not, but it is possible to do. Regardless of how much time had passed, there's one thing that's certain - you moved on. Even when you thought you couldn't, you did it. You began again! You won, my friend! You're going to keep on winning!! This world doesn't stop spinning just because we have a spike in our radar. Oh no. It moves on and so will you! Every second that passes proves you're a WArrior!
This song that appeared in the movie, "Zootopia" found it's way to my door today. Shakira sings it, 'Try Everything'! I'm living with this tune in my mind and these words in my heart today:
"I messed up tonight
I lost another fight
I still mess up but I'll just start again
I keep falling down
I keep on hitting the ground
I always get up now to see what's next...
I won't give up, no I won't give in
Till I reach the end
And then I'll start again
Though I'm on the lead
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail"
Ciao For Now, M'Dears!