5 Challenges in Affiliate Marketing (No One Talks About)
5 Challenges in Affiliate Marketing
If you are building your affiliate marketing business online you know what I am talking about.
From not getting enough sleep because you are still doing your day job and worrying about how your going to pay your next bill and to get your kid up for school in the morning.
Let me share with the top five Challenges in Affiliate Marketing and how to overcome them.
Challenge 1: Choosing a Profitable Niche
Choosing a profitable niche is the most important thing you can do in the internet marketing business.
You must have a good idea of what you put into a business you will get back tenfold.
Here's what You can do for choosing a niche that is worth revisiting.
Consider your niche carefully.
A lot of time and energy will be devoted to your future.
This may be different from some teachings which will have you starting multiple sites in multiple niches just to "make money online".
It is far better to build a profitable business, and to focus on that business exclusively.
Always focus on one thing at a time.
Now, more than ever, the niche can shape your life.
It can be used to create your lifestyle.
Think about the options and opportunities you wish you had.
- What would you have done if money was not a problem for you?
- Most people work hard on research and really get hung up on the numbers.
- How many searches is enough?
- What search volume am I looking for exactly?
- We are blessed with the best keyword tool Jaaxy, make the most of it to find the e Use the to find the perfect niche for your business.
Challenge 2: Working with Affiliate Links and HTML Code
I know that the not everyone is a technical person and good at working with HTML code and therefore this could be a hurdle.
Most merchants make it easy by giving you copy and paste the code to work with, but there are times that you want to make changes to that code for a nicer touch.
If it's hard for you to work with affiliate linking, or if your links are ugly just remember everyone has gone through the same problem.
- Just keep learning and you will get better results.
- You can use the url shorteners like Bit.ly or TinyURL to generate a good-looking link.
Challenge 3: Getting Traffic
Getting qualified traffic.
Traffic alone is not enough.
You definitely want good traffic.
The visitors must be targeted, and you have a strong message to match the offer to your guests.
The most preffered and obvious traffic source is search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo.
You want to be right there, front and center, when the market is searching for what you are offering.
When it comes to traffic, remember quality beats quantity.
Target your market as much as you possibly can.
This will often result in fewer unique visitors, but higher conversion rates - and means higher sales and more money on the end game.
- Blogging is one of the best ways to get in front of your target market.
- Niche communities are a great place to find your market as well, and include: forums, discussion groups, and Facebook groups.
- Your goal should be to provide value to the conversation in your market.
Challenge 4: Making Sales
A lack sales or the lack of commissions boils down to one of two issues: traffic or conversions.
Make sure you know which of the two is the actual issue, and work from there.
When people say they are having trouble making sales the real issue is lack of traffic, or poor targeting.
You need 1,000 visitors to an offer to determine the true conversion rate.
Go back and work on getting the traffic first, if you're strugging to make the sales.
It is important to consider the intent of the search with each keyword phrase, and deliver exactly what they are searching for.
- You do not want to serve information to someone who is not ready to make a purchase, do not try to sell products to someone who is not looking for that product or service.
- Use keyword phrases to make sales.
Challenge 5: Your Content
I believe many of You might be struggling to write the content that search engines loves to rank.
It helps to look at it from another angle, rather than just a crappy task you have to perform consider it part of the conversation.
- You can simply start by selecting a keyword phrase to target or write about.
- Next, sit there with a blank screen and try to come up with an article or a blog post for that topic.
- Follow the training thourouly here at wealthy affiliate and don't skip any step to master te skill of creating the awesome content.
- Try to imagine someone looking for an answer to their question on the other end of their computer.