My 1st month at Wealthy Affiliate!
So, I have completed my 1st month here at Wealthy Affiliate and absolutely loved it. With that, I am also done with Course 3 today, probably going too fast as I already knew a lot of basic stuff because of my profession (IT/Telecom). Pretty excited to start the next Course that is about social engagement :)
I am working within technology niche (site: ourtechplanet.com) and I have been able to achieve a lot over the course of last 30 days, some of which are listed below:
1. Built my own very first website
2. Got WA premium membership
3. Got my rank improved from 37650 to 568
4. Got my website indexed by Google
5. Created my Google+ account - https://plus.google.com/+HaiderKhalid_1987
6. Created Facebook page for my site - https://www.facebook.com/ourtechplanet/
7. Created Twitter ID for promoting my website - https://twitter.com/HaiderKhalid_HK
Although I seem to have achieved a lot, but I am still not getting enough traffic. I have used keywords with good QSR values < 50 but still average unique visitors for my site are no more than 15-20 users per day. Just to share that each of my post is about 500-550 words on average, don't know if that is the reason for such low traffic!!! Or may be because my site is just less than a month old and it takes time to get ranked better. Nevertheless, I'll keep trying because I know the key is to keep going with consistency.
Any feedback/suggestions will be highly appreciated :)