Survey: what's most confusing in planning your business?
I plan to do a training series here to help out with business planning. It's an area I feel really confident about and good at, and I'm open to input if you want to contribute. I want to make sure it's very helpful for you, so I want to know what are the most confusing parts of planning your business?
I'm open to hearing feedback about any business models, but I know there will probably be a slant towards the affiliate business model. I'd like to know, is it:
- Identifying and validating an idea?
- Identifying your target customer?
- Establishing your branding?
- Understanding how you get your sales or customers?
- Understanding how to position yourself in the market?
- Deciding on the appropriate technology?
- Learning what operations or how to do them?
- Understanding your marketing plan/sales strategy?
- Creating milestones and analyzing your growth?
- Or, what portion of your business planning do you struggle with most?
I'll be using the answers to start working on the course this week, and your answers will really help me make the course the most helpful. This question is so packed, I may have to ask more questions for clarification, so please be patient with me. Who knows, this may need to turn into more than one course. Let's see where this goes. Thanks.