Hi, has anyone joined FlexOffers as an Aus cirizen residing in Aus? I am being asked to complete a US tax form but am unsure which one or what to do? The other networks or APs have seemed much more straightforward in terms of this. Any help would be appreciated.


Join the Discussion
Write something…
Recent messages
Aussiemuso Premium
Sorry Martine, haven't even heard of them.

Lily 😊
MarionBlack Premium
There should be another tax form for us "foreigners", Martine. I think it's a WEN-8 or something like that.
MartineB Premium
Yes, that's one that is listed from memory. I'll have a closer look. Thankyou