Do the free siterubix websites rank in google?
Is it possible for a free member to make any money just using the free starter membership? It doesn't matter to me personally, because I'm already premium and committed to that. I'm just thinking in terms of how I present the free starter membership to potential referrals.
So here's a possible scenario:
- Person signs up for a free starter membership.
- They decide on a niche.
- They do some keyword research (up to 30 searches).
- They create a free website like: theirniche.siterubix.com.
- They set up their website and build out their main pages, as shown in the free lessons.
- They decide NOT to upgrade to Premium.
- They continue blogging on their free siterubix website.
Would that website eventually start to show up in search results and potentially earn affiliate income for that person?
I'm just wondering whether it would work similarly to how a free Blogger or Wordpress.com website would rank. I think it would, but I'm curious to know what everyone else's take on it is.
Don't get me wrong, I know that the premium membership and having your own domain is where it's at for maximum success. I'm just wondering if the free option is in any way a viable option for anybody?