Can i move domain after i move nameservers?
I'm gonna move my domain to WA.
But i must wait until i have the funds. I'm just wondering if it would be possible to just change nameserver at the moment then move the domain entirely when i have the funds?
I dont have a website here on WA for that domain here on WA yet and only have ONE site left of my allowance. So Im wondering if i build a site on a 'Change Nameserver' set up, can i move the domain later without it affecting my site? Or will i have to them create a duplicate site and move the former when i actually move the domain?