The Ultimate Success Guide
I have written about this issue before but because of all the questions I see here and also some confusion about what this Wealthy Affiliate program is supposed to be, I felt the need to come at this one more time.
We are so fortunate to have found our way here to Wealthy Affiliate. This program is so well designed and presented that we cannot help but succeed if we follow the program. It is kind of like going to a restaurant that serves huge quantities of very good food. "If you leave hungry, it is no one's fault but your own." Therefore, if you do not succeed here it is no one's fault but your own.
This doesn't have to be a long and complicated blog. I am simply going to list the things I think we all need to do on a consistent basis to put ourselves in a position to succeed. I may miss some things and if I do, I hope that some of you will comment and add your own items to the list.
- Join Wealthy Affiliate as a free starter member.
- If you like what you see, upgrade to Premium.
- Follow all the training in the Certification Courses
- Complete each lesson.
- Do each task with each lesson.
- Do NOT skip around.
- Take your time, this is not a race.
- Learn all you can.
- Ask Questions when you need help.
- Apply the things you learn to your websites and your business model.
- Constantly be looking for and become aware of other income streams.
- Practice your writing, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE.
- Research the information you want to impart on each post and page.
- Make sure you understand keywords and how and when to use them.
- Learn how to make and insert videos on your websites.
- Engage on different social media platforms.
- Learn how to capture client emails and then how to use that for future business.
- Consistently publish posts and pages on your websites.
- Periodically go back and review the training to make sure you are doing it right.
- NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!
So, there is my list, the things I try to do as I travel this road toward the success goals that I have set for myself. We all have different definitions of success and that is great. The important thing to keep in mind is that each day you are doing something that is moving you in the direction of what you define as success for you.
You have to remember that you are starting your very own business here at WA. You are the CEO and also the worker bee. It takes time, sometimes a lot of time. It takes effort, a lot of effort. It takes hard work, lots of hard work. And lastly, it takes determination. Practically no business of any description takes off to success with in a few days and with little or no effort. Keep at it, it is your new job, your new career, YOUR road to success.
I am anxious to see what other things you guys would add or delete from the list I have provided. Maybe together we can come up with a sort of road map to help others travel through the WA platform as they gradually become the successes we all hope to be someday.
Blessings to all: