Tip 138 : maintain your site
Last Update: Nov 24, 2019
Maintain your site
Ever seen a high voltage repairer? All tied up in the sky? No?
Well I can tell you it is rather scary to look at. One mistake and they burn their face and hands... A precision without errors since every mistake can be fatal.
Electricity is a great invention, but dangerous if you do not know how to handle it. It needs preparation and adequate equipment
Maintenance of our sites is no other. It can be a scary thing to do... and some errors can be fatal too. The risk however is covered by site support to help us out.
Let me sum up some basic stuff
- Update wordpress
- Update your plugins
- Update your themes
- Make sure all your site settings are set on (security, speed and spam blocker) in site manager
- Check the health of your site
- Make sure to use your kraken and all in one SEO plugin
- Refine over and over again
- Make backup in time
- Use The Jaaxy research tool from the beginning to set great titles nd keywords
What you better avoid
- Skipping parts of the training
- Deleting or renaming published titles
- Using small fonts (unreadable on mobile)
- Using different colors that do not resonate (yes colors have their own vibrations)
- Having no logo or branding
- Having no, social media,
- Jumping too quickly in affiliate marketing and premium Without being ready
What can help you?
- Ask questions in live chat
- Ask questions with the question option in the top bar of your profile
- Ask other members under their profile or in private messages
- Search The Wealthy Affiliate space
- Use site content, it provides you with awesome images and spell checker
- View sites of other members, they can inspire you
And finally... take one step at the time. Make sure to master that one before setting another. Finish the job as they say.
Thank you for likes, comments and shares
What would you add to the list?
See more comments