Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if where am I going to ask this question or issue about my site.

I asked comments on the "give and take comment trend", I recieved comments and approved it in the comment dashboard (Word press), but when I go over and visit the actual site, the comments that I approved doesn't appear at the end of the post.

One more thing, the changes that I made after I edit the post at the wordpress doesn't appear at the actual post when I visit the site.

Is there any thing that I should do or ask the site support for this issue?

Thank you and kind regards,

Lyn

Join the Discussion
Write something…
Recent messages
carolbinger Premium
Hi Lyn,
I am having the same problem. None of my comments show up on my website. (old and new) Also my changes don't show up either even when I refresh. I reached out to Site Support and I was told that I should contact my theme administrator. Even then, I still have the same problem.
Reply
Triblu Premium
Hey Lyn,

It sounds though your comments may have been disabled on that post. If so, here's how you can fix this: Hope you find this helpful.
Reply
flowerlyn Premium
Thank you, Trish, for the input.
Have a wonderful time!

Best regards,
Lyn
Reply
flowerlyn Premium
Hi Trish,

I tried to do it and I made it at the WordPress but when I visit the actual site, it is still empty and one more thing all the changes that I'm trying to do, such as editing the post or changing the theme doesn't make a change at the actual site.

The domain name of this site is from GoDaddy that I transferred here at WA, recently.

Once again thank you for patience and kind support.
Lyn
Reply
Triblu Premium
Did you delete your browser's cache? If not, try that... or inspect that post using a different browser.

The transfer of your domain has nothing to do with your ability to see changes made on your website. Your browser's cache is the most likely culprit.

I tend to edit in one browser and when I cannot see changes... then I check using a different browser. This works about 99% of the time for me... the other 1% is a boo-boo I've made.
Reply
donco6 Premium
After you enter your edits on the WordPress editor, are you clicking the "Update" button over to the right of your post editor? There should be a white box to the right of your post that is titled "Publish" and within that is a button to Update your post. If you exit the post without clicking that, it will not save or update your post to your web page.
Reply
Triblu Premium
The Update button is for the contents of the post/page and does not have anything to do with the comments displaying.
Reply
flowerlyn Premium
Hi Trish,

Is this the tutorial for this issue? I really appreciate for taking your time on my problem.

Lots of thank you,
Lyn
Reply
Triblu Premium
Hey Lyn,

This one appears to be more up to date: If this fails to let your comments be displayed then I highly recommend you reach out to SiteSupport: https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/websites/support
Reply
flowerlyn Premium
Hi Trish,

Let me look and try right now.

Thank you so much for your kindness and patience and also for taking time for this issue. I really, really appreciate it.

God bless,
Lyn
Reply
flowerlyn Premium
Hi Don,

Thank you for taking the time to help regarding this issue, I really appreciate.

Best regards,
Lyn
Reply
Top