Must I delete my old website ?
I hope someone out there can give me some advice and guidance on this matter.
* I have a website with a .com domain currently hosted elsewhere.
* I would like to transfer that website and domain over to WA
* Once done, I want to re-do the entire website. (It is totally wrong as it currently is)
* So in essence I basically just want to retain the domain and not the site as it is now.
Questions. I just want to make sure I go about it in the right way, so here are some questions :
1. What do I do first ? Transfer the domain "as is" over to WA ?
2. Once done, I want to build a complete new site using WP. Is it doable, using only the existing domain name ?
3. What happens to the content of the existing site ? How do I delete the whole lot ?
4. When transferred, must I cancel my hosting account with the current company, or simply just leave it as is ?
5. Is there any danger of "duplication" in what I want to do ?
I will appreciate your views on this issue please.