Tips To Write Engaging Content In Conversational Style
Last Update: Jul 9, 2021
Sure we can all relate to this;
In school, we were taught to write formally using big grammar and expression, but it's a different ball game entirely when it comes to blogging.
Writing content for your blog should look like a conversation with a dear.
Therefore, it should be simple and easy to understand.
In some instances, you are allowed to break basic grammar rules to emphasize your point.
Here are some tips for writing an engaging content
- Start with a captivating headline
- Use an engaging introduction
- Keep the paragraph short, 2-3 sentences maximum.
- Use a readable font and a font size of 18
- Write the way you talk.
- Use contractions, it is - it's, I do not know - I don't know.
- Use the most crucial word in content, You.
- Tell a story
- Keep it simple, make it easy to read
- Include graphics - pictures, videos
- Edit for spelling and grammar errors. Use grammar check tools like Grammarly, ProWriting Aid, Hemmingway.
There you have it, tips to write engaging content.
So, over to you, do you have any to add to the list?
Please like and share your thoughts with us in the comment.
See more comments