Commiting to a New Chapter
It's been awhile since I've been "active" within the WA community. While I log in every single day and check my stats, write a few blog posts for my websites, and continue to learn more through the excellent training here... I haven't been making WA my priority.
That is all about to change. I remember when I first started here (in 2013) and was so incredibly excited to get started. I focused all my attention on building out my websites, doing proper keyword research and I saw great success. I had referrals coming in and even months of commissions.
But somewhere along the way, I started to divide my focus on other things and WA simply got placed on the back burner. The truth is, I know how exceptional the training and community is here at Wealthy Affiliate and I know that there are tons of people who can benefit from this platform.
So as of today, I'm recommitting to share the WA opportunity with a purposeful focus. Building my business can no longer be an afterthought. I need to get back to that original fire that I had back in 2013.
Moving forward this is my plan:
- Create content on a consistent basis
- Upload to my YouTube channel at least 4 times a week
- Build a bigger following on Instagram (I'm not that into FB anymore)
- Become more active within the WA community (WA Blogs, Live Chat, etc)
- Stop getting distracted by other shiny objects