A Christmas Day Surprise At Wealthy Affiliate!
Can you guess what that was?
One of my referrals upgraded to Premium on Christmas Day! I was delighted to have a new Premium member in my group.
Even more heartwarming, she is taking this very seriously and has engaged me with some interesting questions. Now that is a good sign,
I have not been active on WA for a couple of weeks or more and the feeling is rather strange. In some ways I feel like I have traveled to another place. Wealthy Affiliate can be very addicting.
It's almost like I am going through withdrawal symptoms.
That is OK as I am working on my business building plan.
On September 21st I wrote an introductory blog post on my website called, "The Best Way To Do Affiliate Marketing." This consisted of 9 specific steps as follows:
The 9 How To’s Of Affiliate Marketing
- How To Select A Niche Based On One Thing You Are Passionate About
- How To Build An Affiliate Marketing Website
- How To Create Content To Promote The Products and Services In Your Niche
- How To Use Keyword Research To Rank Your Articles On The First Page Of The Search Engines
- How To Set Up Your Website Content For Search Engine Optimization
- How To Drive Traffic To Your Website And Manage It Using Funnels
- How To Use Social Media To Promote Your Content And Drive Traffic To Your Website
- How To Use Email Marketing To Build A List Of Prospects And Convert Them To Paying Customers
- How To Use Google Analytics and Google Search Console To Analyze Your Business For Success
This was followed by 9 supporting blog posts where each post used affiliate links to Jay Neill's webinars to do the teaching. I finally completed this series just before Christmas.
My plans now will be as follows in that sequence.
- Create a brand new website in a new niche
- Continue to write posts for both websites
- Promote my existing and new articles on Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Impliment Email Capture Techniques
- Embark on Email Marketing Campaigns
In essence I will be following the 9 steps I covered above. This project helped me to target the precise webinars I need to review to help me do a better job when I create my new website and also in the marketing area.
Lessons learned will be used extensively. I will be sharing this process in my WA Blog. This will give me an opportunity to resume activity here but at a very limited rate to leave me tine to do the three tasks above.
In the meantime I hope everyone had a great Christmas and Holiday Season and building up steam for the New Year.