3 Years at Wealthy Affiliate!
Last Update: Aug 25, 2018
I've just fullfilled my third year with Wealthy Affiliate. I'm proud to state that I've been enjoying EVERY second of it and I will be enjoying it for many many more years :)
Here is a list of what Wealthy Affiliate added to me as real-time values:
- I've learned that there are actual ways to make an income by creating something of your own.
- There are ways that you can actually present your ideas and dreams to the world in the way you want.
- You DON'T HAVE TO BE DEPENDENT to some shitty physical work lifecycle till eternity.
- Your ideas are WORTH MONEY.
- There is a WAST DIGITAL WORLD waiting to be discovered.
- I've learned the fundamentals of internet and through my jorney on WA I've started to develop myself for a new carreer path: Web Development.
I've learned many things on this platform and I've ACTUALLY MADE MONEY ;) And I'm just starting out. My psychology is way better than before and I'm more determined on my goals now. I know what I want and my desires and project plans are more shaped than before.
I'm planning on creating trainig on web development to provide a better understanding for newcomers in WA and I will keep growing my websites and learn the technical side of Computer Science and Web-Dew inside out that I will be able to create web sites and apps in the EXACT way a customer wants. And further, I will develop better designs and functionalities for my websites.
Without Wealthy Affiliate I wouldn't be able to discover all of these wonderful things. Thankk you Kyle and Carson. And thank you this awesome community.
But there is one more thing that you should remember: IT'S ONLY YOU THAT CAN MAKE THE CHANGE.
You can spend hours and hours in WA, watch every video available, read every blog, but at the end of the day, it's only YOU AND ONLY YOU who can make the change. If you're determined to work hard, and by hard I mean REALLY HARD, even harder than your day work or your school. Because this is no get rich quick scheme. It's a long hard road out of hell and it demands determination.
Again, THANK YOU.