The Truth About Email Marketing-Also This Is My 100th Post
The Importance of Email Marketing
One of the bestsure ways to get connected and engaged with your clients is by using social medial sites like Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. However, people claim that email marketing no longer remains effective and relevant because of the success of social media.
Stop listening to them, as these are just misconceptions. Email marketing is still alive and doing well as one of the most effective and powerful techniques in online marketing and staying in touch with your clients.
First, you must know what email marketing is, before moving towards why it is so useful in business.
When a person visits your websites and thinks of subscribing to your mailing list with the aim to keep in touch with you through email, it is known as email marketing. A mailing list like this is quite important if you are selling a service or product. Email marketing enables you to build customer loyalty, earn trust and promote brand awareness while encouraging your subscribers to purchase from you more often.
Email marketing has several benefits. Although, it is great marketing tool however, unfortunately, it seems to possess a bad reputation with a few businesses, who fail to understand it fully.
Rules To Keep In Mind When Sending Email Marketing Materials.
- Always ensure that your subject line relays what you are writing about and is in no way false or misleading (no clickbait).
- Also ensure that the To and From are labeled accordingly, you need to ensure that your name or business name is represented so that readers can see who sent the message.
- At the end of the email there has to be an opt-out link. You must give readers the option to quit receiving your email marketing messages if they choose.
- All email communication that is sent as an advertisement has to include this information in the communication.
How Email Marketing Will Help You
Email marketing is a way to reach current customers and find new customers! .
- Email marketing can increase the sales that you are seeing.
- Through email marketing you ensure that your business is always on your customers minds
- With the use of email you are helping to ensure that customers are repeat customers.
- This can help to establish that you are the business to turn to for a certain product or service.
- You are building and maintaining relationships with customers through sending emails.
Types of Email Marketing
Almost anything can be emailed to customers or potential customers. For the most part, your email marketing can be put into one of three categories.
Promotional Email: These emails are meant to show any promotions that may be ongoing, and are meant to encourage a customer to buy a product or to keep buying products due to the sale or low price.
Regular Communication: These emails are meant as a way to stay in touch with customers. It is basically a way to reach out and keep a customer as your customer, thus inspiring brand loyalty.
Advertisement Email: These are similar to promotional emails, though they can be sent as a landing page type of email that is colorful, has sparse information that simply says the advertisement. For instance, 30% off online purchases: Today Only!
Make sure that in all your emails you have some form of a call to action. I hope this helps you out a little bit. Please feel free to comment