Sometimes you just get one of those days .
You know sometimes you are sailing through life and everthing is going well, then BANG, a bunch of bad news hits you all at the same time? Nothing major, just two or three things you could do without.
1. A mortgage application was turned down on a technicality. (House next to pub)
2. A property we own needs a new heating boiler (£1,200 cost)
3. A holiday cottage we’d booked was cancelled by the owner.
Today was that day. They came in quick succession.
Now, as usual I can hear you asking yourself “What the hell has this got to do with Wealthy Affiliate”? Well here’s what. It’s all about not letting life’s problems stop you.
1. We applied to new lenders making the technicality a precondition.
2. OK, this one WAS annoying, but it goes with the territory if you’re a landlord.
3. The cottage owner didn’t receive payment details from Booking.com. Not our fault.
If life seems to be picking on you and making things inconvenient, take a step back, take a deep breath and approach each problem one at a time. Don’t sweat on things you can’t control and take it slowly, you’ll work it out. The same is true on our Affiliate Marketing journey. There’ll be things that seem to stack up and problems that you just don’t need, but the important message is
DON’T JUST GIVE UP!!!
Most problems aren’t insurmountable, they’re just bloody annoying!
Just to cheer me up, later in the day I got £31 in commissions paid from Amazon 😁