I have been offered to sell my site
Someone contacted me on my website's contact form, inquiring into buying my site from me.
I was intrigued and wondered what he would offer me for it. He wanted to know my traffic stats and monthly revenue. I told him the details, that I get almost 300 visitors a day and that I make up to $150 a month in affiliate revenue.
He got back to me and has offered to buy my site for $1800. To me, this isn't enough.
I decided, even before I knew his offer, that I would not sell for less than $3000. Now I wonder if I should tell him that.
Part of me wants to sell my site, and move on with what I have learned to a new site, but part of me does not want to part with my site, it feels like my baby. I have worked so hard on it, I don't want to give it up now.
What would you do?