The Highest Paid Bloggers
Last Update: Sep 11, 2019
Of course, we are all familiar with our very own success stories at WA. And if you're not, take a look at this link.
However, I was curious to see who the highest paid bloggers are elsewhere, and how they are actually making money. Lets have a look at some of them, including their blogs. (There are no affiliate links).
Yaro Starak – $40,000+/month
His main source of income comes from selling his own digital products while other income includes affiliate marketing and some advertising.
Abby Lawson – $41,000+/month
65% of their income is from affiliate marketing and promoting products like ConvertKit (email marketing). 35% is from their own products and services (some digital training and printables).
Darren Rowse – $40,000+/month
Advertising is the main source of income, but he also sells a course on how to build a better blog in 31 days and runs a small conference called Success Incubator.
Trevor and Jennifer Debth – $46,000+/month
55% of their income is from advertising, sponsored posts, and freelancing. 40% is from their own video workouts (programs). The remaining 5% is from affiliate programs.
Ryan Robinson – $50,000+/month
The majority of it comes from affiliate earnings—around 90% of his total income. The other 10% comes from his online course sales.
Don't you wish you had got there first with these ideas?
See more comments