Wealthy Affiliates; The Brave New World of E-Learning
The Decline of Big Education
Ever hear the quote, "those that can't teach"? I'm sure you have, today, College Campuses are filled with Educators who have never made a dime in the real world. The University Model is quickly becoming irrelevant, for a number of reasons.
- Big Education has firmly aligned itself with Big Finance. Since the 1960s when Student Loans became a right and not a privilege, tuition across the country have gone up every year. Creating generations of debt slaves to college loans.
- Educators have no real world experiences to share with students, except radicalization
- Universities have become political hotbeds of liberalism, shutting down free speech in favor of political correctness
- Technological advancement in internet capabilities.
The Rise of ELearning
What a lot of people don't realize is that the Wealthy Affiliate Learning Platform, is state of the art E-Learning. Entrepreneurs utilizing internet technologies to show others how they did it.
- An unsurpassed learning experience;they have monetized MCOCs, (Massive Closed Online Courses), offering General and Bootcamp Courses, that you can complete at your own pace and review anytime you want. Unlimited access to any topic that interests you, through a vast library of training videos.
- MLearning, (Mobile Learning) all courses readily accessible on mobile devices.
- Formalized weekly Webinars, that breakdown specific subjects to micro-level.
- Virtual Technologies that seamlessly connect students to Website Design Platforms, Web Hosting Platforms, Keyword Search Platforms.
- Affiliate Opportunities, where students can actually make residual income by promoting the Course.
- Social Media Platform, that allows you access to a community, engaged in learning, supporting and encouraging each other.
- Owned and created and taught by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs.
It Continues to Evolve
ELearning continues to evolve, the Social Learning Management System Developed by Wealthy Affiliates built courseware that interacts with experts in the course and learners have control over how and when they take the course. Learners can track their progress and even create their own training posts.
It's estimated that in just a few years, nearly half of all college classes may be ELearning based and 40% of the Fortune 500, will be using ELearning to train their employees. As Colleges and Universities continue to slip unconsciously into irrelevance, a new industry is emerging that is distinctly different from ELearning. Technology is growing exponentially, and before our eyes we are seeing the rise of a hybrid called self-education.
Those that Can Teach
Technology has made it possible for those that can to also teach. Using a mastermind approach, utilizing internet communities, workshops and webinars, successful business people now have the ability to promote themselves either as an expert, reporter, or broker of any skill. They simply have to find their customer and ask the simple question, "Who would you rather learn from? Someone who studied a skill or someone who is doing, what you want to learn, and is willing to show you how they do it.?"
Learning for Everyone
Albert Einstein said, "Your imagination is a preview of coming attractions." Technology will eliminate the sub-par and expensive learning systems of today. We will see learning provided equally across all socioeconomic groups. Kyle and Carson are pioneers. They have taught thousands, how they can live their dreams.
As always, thanks for visiting. Dave