$4,197 Deposited in Q1 2019
So far Q1 of 2019 has been a lot of fun for me. And no, this isn't an April Fools post, it just so happens to be the first day of Q2!
I've seen some great success on my website and it has stabilized well. I haven't been working on my site nearly as much as I'd like and I've barely had a chance to post this year because I've been busy with other things.
I don't recommend approaching your site this way, but I've been only doing minimal posts since December of 2018 and I'm still seeing passive income!
So to answer all the key questions:
- Deposited in my bank account: $4,197 (plus a few smaller checks from random stuff)
- Earned according to Amazon: $4,195
- Amazon pays 2 months behind sales, so I've been paid for Jan '19 so far
- How long I've been here: April 2017
- How many posts I have: About 200
- Affiliate Programs: Amazon only
- Niche: Pets
- Traffic Metrics:
- 28,000 unique users
- 32,000 sessions
- 40,000 page views
- 87.75% Bounce Rate
Wen I started this site in 2017 I knew nothing about building a site and knew very little about the niche I decided to pursue. I also had read only a few short blog posts on affiliate marketing so I was a total novice.
I followed training here in conjunction with some link building recommendations from Backlinko to try to build a link profile.
But in all honesty, if you're dedicated you making this work even with very little experience!
Best of luck to you all for the rest of 2019!!!!