Progress Report 2
Hello beautiful WA community!
Today, December 1st, is my 3rd month learning in this wonderful platform. My site is slowly taking shape and I am so encouraged by so many people sharing their successes.
2021 will be an amazing year and I'm excited with anticipation not just for myself but for everyone in the WAmily. The sheer volume of people online increases every day and with it the opportunities to serve others and monetize some of that traffic.
I feel so fortunate and humbled to be a part of a global tribe of learners, entrepreneurs, movers and shakers from all walks of life.
Since Progress Report 1:
- Google indexed two other posts.
- I signed up for 3 affiliate programs.
- Mapped out content (thanks Jay :-) through March 2021 (my 6 month anniversary).
- Upgraded to Premium yearly membership.
- Súper surprise: it might be a glitch from the WA algorithm but somehow I'm ranked in the top 200? I'm honored, just rather bewildered as to how that happened.
Goals for 2021:
- Help others more as we journey through OEC training, although my own knowledge base is still rather modest.
- Create content more consistently.
- Post more consistently to my WA blog.
- Finish OEC. Apply “to a T” (thanks Cassi :- ) the training, no ifs, ands or buts!
- Start MMO training.
- Import a domain into WA for a service oriented side business (thanks Richard :-).
- Establish the framework for multiple sites and long term MSI (gracias Eugenio :-)
Thank you, Kyle and Carson, for creating this platform where people can learn and earn.
Thank you, Tim, for bringing me to WA, helping me to pick an awesome niche I'm passionate about and being a mentor.
Thank you Jay, Ayodeji, Israel, Roope, Diane, Lisa, Candy, Elizabeth, Nichola, Hannie, The Catherine, Traetske, and WAmily for your input, support, inspiration and helpful insights.
Until my next report I leave you with a quote from one of my favorite authors:
The greatest achievement was at first and for a time a dream. The oak sleeps in the acorn, the bird waits in the egg, and in the highest vision of the soul a waking angel stirs. Dreams are the seedlings of realities.
James Allen, author of As a Man Thinketh