One month in. Here's what I've learned.
Last Update: Sep 28, 2019
Today is my 30th day on this adventure.
Today is the day.I'm well on my way. Looking back, I'm feeling pretty good about it so far. While I may not be as far along on the technical side of it, I have been very happy with what I achieved so far.
- Consistent writing for the WA blog. I've managed to have at least one piece posted daily with a good base of topics in the draft file to work on as thoughts come.
- I feel like I'm finding my voice and style of writing. It may not be everybody's cup of tea, but the feedback has been good, and positive. I've received several hints and tips on how to do better. It is so refreshing to have so many people with so much knowledge and experience be so willing to share their knowledge and help a rookie.
- Several of the posts, particularly 'Oz' was very impactful for others, which is always gratifying.
- I've gotten through a number of the lessons and feel much less clueless than I started out.
- The site is coming along. I feel like I will reach my goals of having 2 sites launched to take advantage of the upcoming holiday.
- The first day rank was something like 225,680. My first thought was "oh, holy cow!" Have been amazed at the progress through the ranks. I really didn't understand how it all worked, but I seem to have been doing something right, as the network has grown significantly and the rank is significantly better as well.
- I've met some amazing people from around the world and am enjoying 'talking' with them.
- I'm having a blast and know that the best is yet to come.
Thank you all for being so welcoming. Your good words, encouragement and help have made me feel like not only I can succeed, but made me feel like I have a home' among friends.
Here's to the next 30 days and a great future ahead for us all.
See more comments