My Sales Growth Since 2017
Last Update: Jan 5, 2020
I was taking a look at my affiliate sales the other day and seeing how much I made each year since I started tracking.
I started affiliate marketing again in 2017.
Now, I know these numbers aren't super impressive, but I think it's fun to see the growth.
2017 - I made a whopping $44. This was from Amazon.
2018 - I increased my sales to $336. 2018 is when I shut down my old site and started promoting Wealthy Affiliate (that started in October). All of these sales are from the old site.
2019 - $1,801.85 - Almost all of these sales are from my Wealthy Affiliate site. I did make $195 from the site that I shut down. I still am not completely clear how, but I ain't complaining! lol
Why I'm Excited for 2020
Of course, I know that $1800 is not enough to live on, but it is enough to pay for WA and some other tools and expenses. And it's consistent income! I know I'll make something every month, which is awesome.
I am excited for this year because I think I'm going to experience huge growth. I have all kinds of plans, and it's going to be a lot of work, and a lot of fun. I have been learning all kinds of strategies and I have tons of ideas of things I want to try.
I mentioned this in my last Vegas 2021 post, but in case you missed it, these are my plans for this year:
- Continue working on my WA site - get to Vegas! (Honestly, I'm not sure how realistic this is going to be because of all my other plans. But I'll do my best. :) )
- Put my old site back up. This has already been done and I've got 2 posts on it and I've created my Pinterest account for it. My goal is to get 20 posts on it in January. I'll then let it sit while I work on the next site.
- Site #3 - I'll put 20 additional posts on it (it's got 2 currently) and I'll use Pinterest for this one too. My plan is to get this done in February / March.
- Site #4 - This site is one where I want to create my own products to sell. I'll create 20 posts to begin and let it simmer for a bit. It already has some content on it, but I will clean that up and write more relevant content. I plan to do this in March / April.
- Site #5 - This is a brand new site that I'm experimenting with. My family's going to help me with this one. It's really just for fun, but we'll see where it goes. Definitely going to be using Pinterest for this one too. This one isn't as high of a priority, but I'd love to work on it by summer.
My goal with sites #1 and #2 and possibly #5 will be to sell them off someday. A major goal of mine is to be able to sell at least one of these this year.
Keep in mind that I'm a busy mom and I work out of the house these days, but I still think I can get a lot accomplished this year. Also, I work at an elementary school, so we get a lot of breaks and the entire summer off! Woo hoo! :)
Now It's Your Turn!
Let me know what your plans are for 2020. Are you going to continue with what you're already doing, or are you going to change things up?
What's your 2020 strategy? Let us know in the comments below.
Thanks for reading!
See more comments