Where To Get Books To Review For Your Site
It does not matter, you are a book blogger, lifestyle blogger, promote business principles, or pretty much are part of any other niche marketing out there, you can add reviewing a book to your regular content marketing strategy.
But where can you get books from, without having to spent a lot of money on those purchases? After all, our budget is often limited, especially when first starting out.
Here are some tips on where to get free or heavily discounted books to review - no matter what your niche!
1. Sign up for NetGalley. NetGalley is a platform that connects reviewers with publishers and Authors who are looking for books to review. There are some books that are open to review to anyone, as long as you post a review on your blog and/or goodreads, as well as Amazon in return. Often, you will receive an Advanced Reader's Copy (ARC) for free. It cost nothing to join. Go to Netgalley.com for more info.
2. Kindle Unlimited. If you don't have a Kindle Unlimited membership, than get one. For about 10 Dollars a month, you can "borrow" ten kindle books at a time, on various subjects.
3. BookHub. BookHub lists free, and almost free sales on many books - often including bestsellers, that are available on Amazon, Google, and many other platforms. Their listing changes daily, so I would check often to see if there is a book on the free or heavily discounted list (usually less then 2.99), that fits your niche.
5. Library. Yes, take advantage of the library, and feature the books that you have borrowed there on your blog as well.
6. Facebook groups. Indie Authors are always looking for someone willing to post a review. Offer your services on Facebook groups that are geared toward Authors looking for reviewers, or approach them directly.
7. JumpSend. While JumpSend offers mostly products for reviewing purposes at a very high-discount, you can also find ebooks listed at times. While not directly geared toward books, their offers change daily, and it is easy to get approved for the site, so why not give it a try.
As you can see, you don't have to spent a lot of money to be able to review books on your website.
Fiercely Independent Blessings!