Question Time: Claudia, what is your present situation at WA?
So I have been a Wealthy Affiliate premium member for exactly one month and two days.....yep, I have been counting the days! Today I got a bit sentimental and began to look at my achievements for the past months. I most definately have achieved a lot! There's no doubt about that!
First I want to expound yet again how happy I am to have found WA at the time I did. I want to thank the member whose link I followed to arrive here! Riaz, I am certain that was you!
Now let's look at my most obvious achievements.
- I have two websites......one of those is mine, bought and paid for! :)
- I identified a niche which I believe will get me results
- This is blog post number 10...(that really needs improving)
- I am now ranked at 1424 ....definitely need to get my activity rank down!
- have a network of 168 followers and I am following 409 friends
- I have been indexed by Google (Did you know Google indexed one of my page that has one sentence on it?) Interesting!
- I have 80 affiliate accounts in CJ
- I am an Amazon Associate
- I have found quite a few affiliates in my niche
- I am using social media to extend my reach
- I help others
- I have asked 3 questions :)
- I had a blog taken down :)
- I made 4 sales on Amazon but was not paid because they can determine that I sold to friends and family! :)
- I have completed 69% of my training. I am enjoying myself immensely!
Of course, it might not seem like a lot but when you come in as a newbie and do so much in a short time....you have achieved.
Heres to all of you in this awesome community who have contributed directly and indirectly to my achievements.....we will continue to support each other as that is what WA is all about!
Thank you all!