Facebook Business Page - Unpublished - Create a New One
I created a Facebook Business Page for both my niches quite a while ago. Recently, Facebook decided they don't like MMO adds or pages. So, they unpublished mine and I appealed to no avail. All they tell me is it doesn't follow their Page Guidelines and I have tried to update it to make them happy. They are still not happy. I am going to delete it and create a new one very carefully. Same thing has happened to several people here, like Fran and Little Mama.
Here is the message on my page and I am prevented from dong anything on it:
"Your Page has been unpublished. It looks like recent activity on your Page doesn't follow the Facebook Pages Terms. Your Page has been unpublished, and you won't be able to create Job posts from any of your Pages. If you think we made a mistake, you can appeal and we'll take another look.
You appealed this decision. It was denied Friday, March 15, 2019, at 8:36 AM."
Isn't that just peachy?
Here are some tips to create your Facebook Page:
- Make sure you read all the Page Guidelines before trying to create your page.
- Use a title that does not make it obvious that you are publishing your page for MMO if you can.
- Don't put any affiliate links on the page.
- You can add links to your blog site.
- Make a page description about helping people in some way to make their life better.
- Write a blog daily if you can to keep your followers engaged and informed.
- Invite all your friends and family to join your page to get the flow going.
- Add a relevant picture to your page but make sure it isn't directly MMO.
- Provide and email address for your followers to get a hold of you.
- Don't post your site articles too frequently on you Page of Facebook will think it is SPAM. I post on my other niche site about every 4 hours, using Social Jukebox.
Here is a link to the Page Guidelines:
Here is the link to the page building Facebook Page:
This should help you get your page going and there is much more you can do once you get it going.
Best of luck with your new page and mine too!