This is the big question for me. I am doing all this work and how do I know it is working?
So, to start with,
- I always battled to write a 500 word article. I was ecstatic when I hit 500 words
- I rarely, if ever, got my articles indexed
- It took me 4 - 5 days of 6hrs a day to get an article researched, writen and posted
- I dreaded finding the subject for my next article
- I never asked questions for fear of looking Stupid
- Writing posts on WA was not for me
- and the list goes on
I had a couple of false starts with SWAG for various reasons but now I believe I have found my stride.
- I routinely write articles of 1000+ words, often going 1500 to 3000 words
- my articles are being indexed regularly and often within 12 hours
- I research, write and post an article in less than 6 hours
- I have a list of articles waiting to be writen, keywords and all
- I ask questions and get great help
- I post on WA, probably not as often as I should :-)
- I love researching my topics with jaaxy
- I.... oh OK... enough now. I am sure you get the point
In 2 words, SWAG Works.