How are You Doing on Your New Year goals?
I asked myself this question, so let's take a look!
New Year written goals...
- Write more blogs. write for minium of one hour per day! Post 2-3 per week
- Stay connected to WA
- Read 3 blogs a day and comment
- Greet 3 new members a day. Find 3 old unfollowed followers
- List all articles needed before website launch
- Get started on something productive by 9:00 am
- Wa ranking back to top 100. I know I'm staying connected
- Website building...take down old posts and restart training from oint A
- Work on website one hour minimum.
- Tech needs, Logo, membership platform, Amazon for book reviews, monetize site
- Marketing- set up aweber or ? for email list
- Write copious articles for launch
Taking an inventory
- Blogs posted verge of one a day and sometimes 2! This PC, that I dreaded, and whip out a Thought for the Day, or a Planned article
- Connecting regularly at my favorite WAtering hole, The WAtercooler!
- Reading usually 10 per day and commenting! Actually conversing!
- List is a ongoing project both I have the basicsand have started writing
- Rising early with excitement for what I can accomplish today! At work in some way shape or form, by 7:30. Coffee and early morning meditation on the prospects of this day pull me out of bed, and drive me to Action
- WA ranking is now in Top 50!! Very happy with top 100, as I know by this that I'm doing the do!
- I joined 2 WordPress MeetUp in town to have follow enthusiast around for networking and followship. I have begun the rewrites of my 2017, attempt. WP meetings, and I have now the desire for the Bootcamp! People out there I'd like to refer
- I work on some facet of work website for 3+ hours. Not a straight block, but research, and different programs. I found 3dD Paint, this weekend, by accident, and I believe I'll crack the logo problems.
- Logo is still in the works. Need from pencil to graphic, completed level one of basis training, Jay's every Friday for live training! Happy hour!
- Marketing, still on hold for my site, but my mouth is active. I'm speaking to people, and sending the link.
- Slow Process on my articles, but I'm becoming a writer!! It's easy to pop open
Celebrate small victories!
All these little victories are steps toward my Grand Vision!
What I'm seeking is not alays what I get!!
Expect a Miracle ...and go about your business!
Today, I'm back to the TOP 50!
"Good things happen to those who wait!" ...and take some ACTION!
My goal was not to reach Ambassador, again. I can do helpful things without the title!
Top 50 is my surprise reward!
Make a plan that will work for YOU!
Great goal setting has all these parameters ...minucia!
Do it your way! ..But, do it!!
Get a big big picture, and leave the details out of it!!
Details can keep one from getting started, which is the first Obstacle we need to hurdle when overcoming INERTIA! Over thinking Paralysis!
Declutter your surroundings!
"A cluttered house, is a cluttered mind!"
Practice daily responsibility!
Make the bed and 75% of the bedroom is done!
Dishes are done, while the first pot of coffee is brewing.
What else am I doing in that 3 minutes! Use those little blocks of time!
Need to run out for an unexpected errand? Hop from comfies, to outside acceptability! Clothes are where they need to be, as laundry is done! Still working on the putting away, but progress folks!
Weekly errands? Bundle them with plan! When out don't waste your gas. Do the loop! Bank, to visit with a friend, to grocery store, and ...whatever is appropriate.
How I start my day has a large effect on whether I'm the Pitcher or The Pinball!
Mine starts, with coffee, first, and a daily Reading of my Tarot, Glance at the stars and where we are...Usually moon position is a spot check! Moon's effect is obvious by the tides of the earth, and surely effects the Water within us all!
Touch bases, with Joyce and her message of the day!! I'm amazed at how her topic is just what I need!!
Dance a bit if in a flunk! Exercising?...No there yet, but here comes, Spring!
Sing and take care of my precious pal, Michi!
As the need arises Adapt!
Review your goals, and adjust!
Exercise, you say?
Spring has sprung!
Maybe, not yet, but soon!
Mow with my walking Treadmill!!
A beautiful pool is a work of art.
Tackle those weeds and practice Yoga while pulling!
What motivates you?
I heard this wonderful thought when this guy was asked, "What do you respect most about your father?" He replied, " My father believed that if he could still do a chore, he would keep doing it!"
I watched my Mom, go quickly, as she lost her mobility!
She loved to cook and do her art work!! First day out of rehab, for a fractured hip, she said, I can't stay here! I can't cook and drive, so find a "Place for Mom"!
Fracture indicated that Gout medicine had slow destruction of her kidneys,
Dyalysis was the "D" word!
"Not a life for anyone!", a screamed as she threw her doctor out of her room!
My Mom was a lady, who knew what she wanted and needed! She usually got what she wanted, as well! She took action, always! Do not care what others thought, either!
She knew that most folks couldn't appreciate her capabilities, and easily dismissed, those that weren't adding to her life!
Sometimes the weeds we need to pull, are those negative influences we allow, to
"Rent space in our head's, for free!!"...cluttering our mind's!
Be willing to let some folks and plans go...
when they cease to add value to your life!
Where we go is our choice!
Nobody will make my dreams come true, but me!
Let's weave some beautiful dreams, together we will raise ourselves, and become the best "ME I can be!"
Time for a song...
"I've just closed my eyes again
Climbed aboard the Dream Weaver train
Driver take away my worries of today
And leave tomorrow behind.
Fly me high throug the starry skies
Maybe to the astral plane
Cross the highways of fantasy
Help my to forget today's pain.
Oh, Dream Weaver
I believe you can get me through the night
Oh, Dream Weaver
I believe we can reach the morning light!
Pretty simple message...
Stay in today! Enjoy where you're planted, as part of THE plan!
Make it a great day!
If link doesn't work...? It's still a skill in progress!