Time is precious! Everyone has the same 168 hours in every week.
HOW YOU USE THEM is what makes the difference in a person's success.
I'm going to take just a quick minute to help you understand the most productive way to make your WA business grow.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "IN" AND "ON" YOUR BUSINESS
First, it is important to understand the difference of working "IN" your business as opposed to working "ON" your business.
If you were to search for that information in a browser, you would find many references to what you might delegate to your staff vs. what you do yourself.
In OUR businesses, we are the "chief, cook and bottle washer", so to speak. This means that we really have to look more at prioritizing the work we do.
WORKING "IN" YOUR BUSINESS
Working in your business includes all the administrative things that contribute to your overall success, however, the things that do NOT specifically add to the bottom line. Here's an example:
- Greeting new members of WA
- Responding to welcomes and notes from other members
- Liking a blog, post or comment
- Commenting on people's profiles
- Improving your ranking within WA
Notice many of these things add to how you address the WA community. These are things that may provide a sense of success because you are "paying it forward", but are not things that are critical to the bottom line.
WORKING "ON" YOUR BUSINESS
Working on your business directly impacts your bottom line. Here are some quick examples:
- Selecting your niche, sub-niche and micro-niche
- Using Jaaxy to determine keyword phrases to use
- Joining affiliate networks (Clickbank, Amazon, JVZoo, etc.)
- Choosing affiliate products to sell (including WA membership banners)
- Building your website
- Writing quality content articles and posts for your website
- Preparing capture pages to build your opt-in autoresponder list
- Setting up your PayPal account
These are items that will lead to successful sales. These add directly to your bottom line.
THE 20/80 RULE
The key to your success is to work BOTH "IN" and "ON" your business.
If you follow a 20/80 rule (20% "in" and 80% "on" your business) you will be able to accomplish your interest in helping others while at the same time assuring your own success.
I said that I would make this quick . . . so this is it.
My wishes for your TOTAL success.