Which link to follow for comments on wa portal?
Ever since I read announcement by Carson regarding release of Site Comments 2.0, I wanted to achieve the status of WA Certified Commenter and retain it to pay for my WA membership fee as well as increase my Comment Boost.
I regularly get automated mails from K&C regarding Site Interest Match with a link to offer comments . Refer snap shot -1 : Interest Match-Internet Marketing)
But when I click the link in the mail sent by K&C, it takes me to Site Comment Portal with a different topic , in this case – Toyota L Engine Guide : Snap Shot-2 :
My questions are :
- If I reject such cases, my skip rate (not interested) may cross 20% - which is maximum allowed to retain status of WA Certified Commenter.
- If I except to comment then I need to research on this topic as it is not my Interest area. In this process I will be diverting my time resource – which is not advisable ( as I feel maximum research should be done to develop our website rather than answer the comments )
- I have not opted Technology in my Interest Area, then how can I receive Link from K&C as my Interest Area , see the snap shot-
- How many comments are ideal on daily basis – as we need to maintain minimum 50 comments in a cycle of 30 days, i.e. Day-1 comments will lapse on Day-31
- Is this calculation correct to maintain WACC status : Day 31 – Day 1 = More than 50 comments .
- To maintain WACC status, should I comment on WA Comment Portal’s random sites asking for the comments OR the links sent by K&C on our e mails.
Do other members have similar doubts on Comments, if yes, please join the troll as it is going to help everyone here with the help of experienced members.
I found following Top-3 links for site comment questions but my above doubts are still hazy, maybe due to my inexperience in this field.
- https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/carson/blog/sitecomments-2-0-a-significant-upgrade-has-been-released: By Kyle
- https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/training/get-paid-to-post-comments/how-to-become-a-wa-certified-commenter: By Israel17
- https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/ericcantu/blog/how-to-leave-quality-comments-in-site-comments-consistently: By ericcantu
Welcoming all to join me in this discussion and suggest your views. Thanks, and I appreciate any help you can give.