Rank Higher Immediately by Removing These 7 Things
We all want to rank high in Google.
However, there are 1.7 billion websites which is posting 2 billion blogs daily. 60 billion blogs are indexed in a given day. Inactive websites mess up these statistics though.
How do you out-compete and outrank others to rank higher on Google?
Here are few simple tips to do that can improve your rank.
- Remove or Update the Old and Outdated Content. Google likes fresh contents to respond to the requests.
- Do not Cut Corners While Writing Content: A blog of few hundred words were a thing of the past. Write high quality content in-depth solving key problems for better user experience.
- Remove Excessive Irrelevant Ads. It increases blog loading time and causes distraction which offers bad user experience.
- Refrain from Aumomated Content Writing: you may have come across various lucrative software to write multiple contents for your site with fraction of time compared to if you write yourself intuitively. You can update them and style them with your own words. Still, it is not the same as writing original content. Google does not like it - users don't enjoy.
- Remove Irrelevant Internal Links: Remove them. Limit the number of internal links for better user experience.
- Don't Add Pop-ups in the Beginning: Using exit pop-ups offer better experience
- Do not Use Reciprocal Links: you add mine and I add yours kind.
Check your traffic before you make the changes and compare after the changes to convince yourself and check if these changes work towards raking higher.
Ref: internet source, WA and Neil Patel's teaching
Please add your thoughts, like and comment.