How Much Do YOU Want To Succeed?
Sometimes I lack motivation. As I spend a fair amount of time on Wealthy Affiliate and some other marketing websites and blog - I see that I am not alone. Lack of motivation happens to the best of us but we have to push through it.
Success is not as far as we think but the road to success is never-ending, there are stop signs, red lights and sometimes the GPS doesn't work as well as we should - but we shouldn't stop going forward.
I said it many times and I will always stick by this statement: The only secret to success is taking massive action. It's not luck, it's not being smart. it's not being at the right place at the right time - it's massive action.
Some bloggers I follow claim when you spend 10,000 hours doing this one thing (blogging, selling, writing, etc) you will become one of world's biggest experts on that subject. Sure, 10,000 hours sounds like a lot but what this really means is that you should never give up and eventually success will come to you.
- Winston Churchill failed the sixth grade... and became the British prime minister at the age of 62.
- The famous KFC "Colonel," couldn't sell his chicken, more than 1,000 restaurants rejected him only so he could become one of the world's biggest restaurant chains.
- Soichiro Honda didn't get a job when he interviewed for a job at Toyota. He then started making Honda motorcycles and the rest is history.
- The first time Jerry Seinfeld went onstage, he was booed away, now he is one of the world's most recognized comedians.
- Sir James Dyson went through 5,126 failed prototypes and his savings over 15 years while developing what is now the best-selling vacuum cleaner in the USA.
I am sure these folks are happy they didn't stop trying, I know I would be de-motivated if I was James Dyson...
So my advice: Never Give Up. Ever. No matter what.
Success to all of us :)