Yayy. I got Job Promotion! Credits to WA
I am writing this post on WA Blog because I credit my career success to WA.
Why? Please have a look at my first WA (mini) success, read this post.
When I joined WA, I had a mindset to quit the 9-5 rat race.
NOT working for anyone but only for myself.
As a result, I quit my very first engineering job and went on to start my entrepreneurial journey with WA.
Entrepreneurial routine has flexibility. You can work whenever you want, that's true.
But the problem is, you DON'T WORK whenever you don't want to!!
I consciously decided to join a Digital Marketing job and work for an already established company rather than breaking head on my start-up alone.
I worked for a year and a half with the designation of Digital Marketing Executive.
And, NOW I AM PROMOTED TO "DIGITAL MARKETING LEAD".
I have a very good team to lead. Feeling great being a Leader of an amazing team.
All thanks to WA.
So far, what did I achieve in my job? Have a brief look:
My Job Achievements:
1. Blogging & SEO: Ranked 18 posts on the first page of Google and out of them, 7 posts ranked at the top on the first page.
2. YouTube Channel: Started Youtube channel of the company from scratch, 4 months back and reached 430 subscribers already. Recorded 17 tutorial videos using my slides and voice-over.
3. Website Traffic: Average traffic on the website becomes 6x compared to earlier months.
4. E-Commerce Success: Increased the sales of Flipkart (Indian eCommerce Platform) from 5 units per day to 60 units a day! It's improving rapidly.
5. Practical Learning experience: Last but not least, a consistent flow of income and great learning and implementing experience. I never faced any financial issues in my WA membership renewals. Not too much, but I am able to make an essential investment in my business in the upcoming days.
Due to a change in career path, initially, I had to spend a lot of time on my new job and I wasn't able to give any time to my own website. But that was Ok because I didn't give up, my WA Membership has always been active. I still write and publish posts on my website.
After this small amount of experience, I can take some easy time out from my job now and focus on building my own brand as well. As things are becoming easier to do in a job, unlike before :)
I am sure, with God's Grace I will do good in my new role of being a Team Leader.
Bible says: "To become great, you have to be a servant of all..."
This means I need to acquire a serving attitude, whether it is serving people through my own business, or serving people through other's business.
Looking forward to achieving Super-Affiliate Goal in WA. :)
Also, waiting to step into the brand new role of "Digital Marketing Manager" in my Digital Marketing career ladder, next year ;)
Thank you all for reading this post. Hope you liked it and found it a bit different :)
Stay tuned for more.