How have you been achieving maximum productivity?
Are you becoming a productive person? Exactly how productive?
Here things we follow:
- Get rolling. It will never be perfect, do what you can with what you have, make the best out of it
- Unclutter yourself, your life, and your working space. Cut off, toxic people
- Please write down your goals and rewrite them again in the morning when you first wake up and again in the evening before you go to sleep
- Getting up at 5 AM each day, the dollar will follow you. Anytime later, you are following the dollar
- Look yourself in the mirror each evening and ask yourself what you have achieved for the day
- Sell your TV
- Learn to say No. Get lost someplace with zero interruptions!
- Get your delicious habits in order
- Do focused tasks, six in an hour at 10 minutes intervals, and stick to the ten minutes
- Delegate, delegate, delegate!
- Outsource your weaknesses; focus on your strengths
- Exercise, exercise, exercise!
- Drink plenty of water
- Use your commute time, use your sleeping time. Listen to your favorite podcast while in commute or sleep; our subconscious never goes to sleep
- Do things off-peak
- Do it right the first time.
You may like to share your wisdom with us :)
Abie & AJ
Ideas? Thoughts? Questions? Further research notes are always welcome.
FEEL FREE TO LIKE & LEAVE US A COMMENT!