Please review my website I'm ready for constructive criticism - my first 2 months working here
It's been a team effort - I thank you
Firstly thanks to a number of thoughtful and helpful contributors here who have freely offered time and attention to help me along the way and over a few frustrating hurdles... Finally I can say I have achieved more than I really thought I would - and it feels great.
I offer my 'bricks n mortar' business website it is www.tepukebackpackers.com yes a backpackers - today I finally managed to set up the booking widget and it should be functional across a number of locations the payment system so far is Paypal. This alone has been a huge achievement.
For those who have not read my profile I had a web-wizard create my original business website but was not able to make changes and it sat dead for the past 2 years. This new website I created since joining WA almost 2 months ago - is still a work in progress. I have now created some useful and I hope interesting content across a number of pages.
One thing I did manage was to add a booking link from my Facebook pages to the actual booking widget so hopefully this will help to maximise activity and actual bookings.
- There is not much in the way of monetising except for a couple of money making ideas written in a couple of posts.
- I do not know how to properly track any traffic and rankings etc yet so any of these tips, links etc would be great.
- I have a lot to learn still about SEO so - don't hold back on your tips their either.
- Also if there are any younger 18 - 30 year old international travellers, backpackers etc reading this any tips or recommendations for appropriate 'products' would be great as well.
- I do hope to create a fully functioning log-in registration system for travellers looking for seasonal work, and a log in registration system for local employers looking for temporary seasonal workers. I would like to develop this feature and monetize a subscription so still not exactly hoe or which system to use to achieve this.
Any other design or layout recommendations in fact any and all constructive criticism that I could work on is what I am now looking for. So please don't hold back - I will not be offended this is my learning.
If you missed it here it is www.tepukebackpackers.com
Thanks again to all for your support and encouragement - still following with interest, cheers Tracey